Como diz o título, são fragmentos da minha vida, alguns fatos marcantes, importantes, da rotina. E, é claro, como na minha vida existem várias pessoas, esse blog vai acabar virando "Fragmentos de várias vidas". Espero que seja divertoso!



Procurar no blog

quarta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2014

Is it right?

Today, in the morning, as always, I checked the statistics of my blog. I expected the same numbers of almost everyday, which is around 10 to 20 views. So, you can imagine how surpreised I was when I saw 40!
And I was even mor surprised to see that most of the views were from China and Russia. I don't know people from these countries, my blog is not relevant to be seen by people from all over the World and I write in Portughese, which is not a common language, mainly if you think abou China and Russia.
So, I decided to write this, today in English.
I think blogger statistics are wrong, that's the only explanation I can think of, but, if it's not, and there are really people from other countries reading my blog, more than Brazilian people do, at least, they can understando what I'm writing.
I also decided that every time I have patience and time, I'll start wrinting both in Portughese and English, so maybe the number of readers will increase. It's not the mais aim of this blog, which was born with the intention to be like a journal of a regular girl; it's nice to see that people are reading what you write, though.
And, for my Brazilian readers, you can practice your English! And learn, and improve it!
I hope you enjoy!

Nenhum comentário: